7.29.2012

Enjoying Our Summer

Cody and I spent this weekend just staying local in Wyoming, no trips to Colorado. I am going to miss Summer so much. We took advantage of the bike trail our city has to offer. As much as I don't love where I live, the bike trail is very nice. It basically takes you around the whole city. Makes commuting around on a bike safe and it's just great exercise. I like biking because I get to be outside and I am getting a good workout at the same time. It's a win win situation! Of course when we bike, I have to stop and take pictures....

Biking on the Greenway2
There is a tiny patch of sunflowers growing along the bike trail.
Another thing I love about the trail, is part of it runs behind a lot of stores and businesses.
We started biking at 9am and stopped at Barnes & Nobles to get a cup of coffee.
Biking on the Greenway1
I feel like such a dork on my bike. I am not to worried about "how I look" though while I am biking.
It doesn't matter! :)
Biking on the Greenway3
The sky was beautiful yesterday. I did drink lots of water yesterday, which made things a lot easier.
We purchased a backpack with the built in water. I highly recommend it for biking or hiking.
We got ours at Kmart, it was the best deal and has great pockets for small things and snacks.
Here I am taking a little break to drink some water!
Biking on the Greenway4
These birds were hanging out on our neighbors fence.
I thought the picture was so cute so I had to share it with you.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
This biking adventure was way better then last weekend's! You can read about that HERE.

2 comments:

  1. these photos are beautiful - what a nice bike trail. i miss having a nearby bike trail, my bike is sadly starting to rust!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) It's so nice to have a paved trail where I live.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.