6.21.2011

Inspiration: CB2 Living Room EYECANDY

I am always looking for Living Room inspiration! I donated all my living room furniture to Goodwill back in April. As a decorator I get sick of reusing the same furniture in every new place I move to! I feel like every separate home, needs a different look. Is that weird? I will probably hit lots of thrift stores when I start to decorate my next place. I do not own one thing from CB2 and they are one of my favorite stores! Here are some Living Rooms that I found inspiring...
CB2 - June 2011
CB2 - June 2010
Picture 24
Picture 23
Picture 19

All images are from CB2's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.