4.10.2011

Goodbye Apartment 103

This past weekend I decided to pack everything up and move it to storage. My friend Dan and Corey helped me move. Sadly on Saturday it poured rain when we started loading all the furniture onto the truck. It was supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny, but that didn't happen!
moving april92011

We made the best of it and just dried my furniture off once we put it in the storage unit. My apartment is empty and clean. Now I just have to hope they rent it before May 15th so that I don't have to pay to break my lease. I am so ready to go to California, but Cody may have found me a cheaper place to rent. We are waiting to find out about that. I plan to only stay in Ohio another week. Can't wait to see Cody!!!!

Here is a video of the rain on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.