6.08.2011

4 Movies

I haven't been watching as many movies as I used to. I can never find any that interest me anymore! Here are 4 Movies I have watched in the last few months...

Picnik collage


1. The Other Guys - Horrible. Not funny at all. I was very disappointed. Will Ferrel and Donnie Wahlberg were in it. I hoped it would be funny since I like both of them. I was wrong! 1 Star

2. All Good Things - This movie is very dark and depressing. The acting was good but I hated the story. It was strange seeing Ryan Gosling as a bad guy. He played it well. 2.5 Stars

3. The Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - Cody and I did go see the new Pirates movie. I still haven't decided if I liked it or not. It was strange not having all the same characters in it. I understand it is a whole new story line, so that is why. I do not like Penelope Cruz. I hated having to watch her on the big screen. Overall it was entertaining just like the other movies, but it is not my favorite. 3 Stars

4. Unthinkable - Disturbing. I hated it. I couldn't even finish watching it. 1 Star

4 comments:

  1. Wow not very good reviews. I loved the Pirates film but haven't seen the others. I don't know if you heard yet, but I have a new blog for my writing! I'd love you to check it out! Have a fabulous Wednesday honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com
    www.koridonahue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are a huge Johnny fan like I am. :) He was awesome in the movie, but I just don't know how I feel about new people and a whole new story line. Congrats on your new blog! I did check it out, its cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you didn't like The Other Guys! I loved it! So hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Les. hahaha I just thought the storyline was so boring. Trust me, I wanted to like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.