4.14.2011

Traveling to California - Day 1

First let me say how tired I am right now. I should be sleeping, not blogging. I really wanted to share my day though! As you may have figured out from the title of the post, I have left for California!!! I actually found a place that I could afford to rent. It just fell into my lap. I found out on Tuesday and decided to leave this morning at 5:00am. I drove over 13 hours today and almost 900 miles. I drove through Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and ended in Oklahoma City.

Travel to California Day 1/ April 14 2011

My Yorkie Muffins slept the whole way! I had to force her to take pee breaks. She loves riding in the car. She is such a great dog. I really enjoyed the drive. It was a nice day. The only bad part was a thunderstorm I hit in Oklahoma! I actually saw a funnel cloud and it scared the crap out of me. I was glad to see that the funnel cloud went back up into the sky and not down to the ground!!!! I am running on 3 hours of sleep, caffeine and adrenaline. It is time for me to sleep. I can't wait to see Cody on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Wow. 900 miles in one day. Nothing can stop a girl motivated by love. Is Muffins the only pet you took with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and safe travels on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, Muffins is my little yorkie I took with me. :) She is 11 years old and really would be sad away from me.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.