4.05.2011

Bubble Head Pink {Hair}

Every once in awhile I get in the mood to change my hair. I have been a platinum blond for close to 7 years now. I am creeping up to the age 30 and ask myself, "How old is to old to dye my hair bright colors?" I feel mature but not to "old" to stop dying my hair and wear hello kitty shirts. lol I bought this hair dye from Sally's Beauty Supply. There is only one picture, because it basically washed out the next day.
bubble head pink 1
I love the color but hoped not to lose it so quickly. My shampoo just completely took it out! It looked really pretty while it lasted. I am going to try to do it again, but this time use shampoo for colored hair. I will probably put a lot more dye in my hair this time since I know it comes out really easily.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the nerve! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink! I wish I could do my hair fun colors but I been dying it black for so long no colors would ever show in my hair. Once I had it purple and black...that was fun but it did fade into a assortment of other colors before it faded completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its does take nerve to do it, but it does wash out if you have a "Oh crap why did I do this moment!" lol

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.