4.03.2011

Dose of Jonathan Adler

By the end of this year I will finally be settled into a place to live. Where ever we move will be for at least a few years. I will be able to decorate again. I still do not own any of Jonathan Adlers books! He influences my decorating the most and I plan to make my next home very happy and colorful! Here is some inspiration...
Source: Elle Decor
Jonathan Adler Kitchen
Source:Elle Decor
Outdoor Patio
Source: E+O SupplyJonathan Adler Kitchen
Source: Home Accents Today
Jonathan Adler Accessories
Source: Elle Decor
Elle Decor - Jonathan Adler


Visit his website {HERE}

1 comment:

  1. all good, but I especially love the second picture? wouldn't it be awesome to be able to afford to have a designer do a room?

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.