7.06.2009

Design Boards for Design Dazzle

Toni from Design Dazzle asked me to make her some design boards for her website using her products. Design Dazzle is a great source for interior design ideas for kids rooms. ( Which just happens to be my favorite thing to design! ) Design Dazzle has a great selection of decor & bedding for any nursery or child's room. Also visit the Design Dazzle blog!

Here are the design boards I designed :

Design Dazzle Design Board

Design Dazzle Design Board

Design Dazzle Design Board

Design Dazzle Design Board

Design Dazzle Design Board

Design Dazzle Design Board



All items on my design boards are from www.designdazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.