7.20.2009

Opening an Online Store

Any advise?

I am thinking about opening my our little store online. I currently have a booth at the antique mall I work at. I sell items there pretty well, but I am looking for something else. I thought it would be fun to sell online.

I have already started to design a website using www.wix.com. Having my own site seems the best way to sell EVERYTHING I want in one place. I will sell clothing, purses, decorative items, vintage glass, anything I think is cute, linens and probably somethings I will design myself. It could be months before I am ready to do this. I may even change my mind.

If anyone has any advise, feedback or suggestions I am all ears! :)

Thanks!
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Etsy is a GREAT place to sell your items! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes please do- from someone who loves your design style!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.