12.31.2011

The Denver Aquarium

Yesterday Cody and I headed down to Denver Colorado to check out the Aquarium. With my new found love of the ocean and sea life, I was pretty excited. I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures with you!
Denver Aquarium 11
I love how bright all the colors are!Denver Aquarium 12
Denver Aquarium 14
Denver Aquarium 7
Denver Aquarium 6
Denver Aquarium 5
Denver Aquarium 2
Denver Aquarium 1
Denver Aquarium 13Denver Aquarium 10
Denver Aquarium 9
Denver Aquarium 8
Denver Aquarium 4
Denver Aquarium 3
One of my biggest fears in the world is Sharks! Cody almost had to force me into the shark area. They have a large tank full of Sharks that look like this guy...
Denver Aquarium 15

We had fun! I wish I would of taken some photos with us together, but it was really busy. I was lucky to get the photos I did. Now I can't wait for the spring so we can go to the Denver Zoo!!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing! Especially the sea anemone and the jelly fish!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.