12.18.2011

BLOG LOVE - Polka Dots and Puppies

I always love to share with my readers other blogs that I love. Rachel from Polka Dots and Puppies is so crafty! She comes up with the cutest ideas and yummy recipes.
pp turq striped header grnfont 920x380

Rachel has been featuring some great holiday related posts. I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. She made these cute Rudolph Cinnamon Scones...
BLOG LOVE - PolkaDots & Puppies
They make me smile. They are so cute, I may have trouble eating one. You can get the recipe {HERE}.
Here is a photo of her cute fireplace mantel display...Picture 3
I love her Sweater Sleeve Trees! See how to make them {HERE}.Picture 4
I am horrible at wrapping presents! Look how cute a gift from Rachel is...Picture 7
She designed the wrapping paper herself! What a fun idea! I love the added detailed of the snowflake and the button. Rachel has a whole category for DIY projects on her blog! Go visit Polka Dots and Puppies today!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words and love, Jessie! I am constantly inspired by you so this means so much coming from YOU! ;)

    Love and sparkles,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.