1.21.2011

4 Movies

4 Movies


1. Hot Tub Time Machine - It had its funny moments, but it is a total guy movie. Seeing it once was enough for me. 2.5 stars

2. Sunshine Cleaning - Cute movie about two sisters who start their own business cleaning up crime scenes. It was cute. 3.5 stars

3. The Departed - I really enjoyed this movie, it has a great cast. The story starts out slow but it gets really good. I loved Leonardo Dicaprio in it and I don't really like him. It is a crime movie about good and bad cops. 4 stars

4. The Money Pit - Very funny movie. I love all of Tom Hanks old movies. It was the first movie I watched without Cody. I really reminded me of our old house. LOL 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.