1.23.2011

FASHION STUDIO - H&M

I have not shopped at an H&M Store, but really want to check one out! I enjoy their website because you can create outfits on models and it breaks down the price of each item. I think it is a fun little tool they offer and I wanted to share it with you! Here is a cute outfit I put together...
h&m fashion studio

I love the animal print skirt and may have to make a trip to the store to try it on! Of course, I do not have the longs legs that the model above has! LOL Hopefully the copyright police do not get me for posting the photo above! I just wanted to let people know about the cool tool they have on their site called FASHION STUDIO! I am horrible at putting outfits together, so this is really great for me.

1 comment:

  1. I never been on H&M weboste..I am so going to be playing with that tool on my down time at work!
    I am really into animal prints too!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.