4.19.2010

TV Stand / IKEA

I want this TV Stand. I love the BESTA Collection from IKEA! I like simple TV units, not huge ones that take up your whole living room!

bestaboastvstand 5x5

I plan to start with the unit ABOVE, and add on to it like the picture BELOW

besta layout

I also have decided NOT to purchase DVD's anymore. They take up so much space! My husband and I have Netflix now and love it. I will only buy a movie from now on if I know I am going to watch it over and over! { Harry Potter & Twilight }

1 comment:

  1. The clean white color of this TV stand provides a great contrast to the television set. Something about white-colored furniture just looks so refreshing and optimistic. And yeah, I agree, DVDs INVADE spaces.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.