4.27.2010

MOSAIC - April 2010

Monthly Mosaic - April 2010

My Life Recap / April 2010
*Discovered Strawberry Flavored Rum!
*Had our house sold, but then the buyer backed out.
*Packed tons of stuff, wish I hadn't now.
*Cody got a job.
*Officially became a "Air Force" Wife
*Flowers in my yard starting growing like crazy!
*Sunshine made me happy even when I felt sad.
*Cut Muffins hair finally!
*Applied for a new position at work.
*I started photographing my toy collection.


Click {HERE} to see all my "Monthly Mosaics"

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.