3.07.2010

My Hall Bathroom - Finished!

Here is some photos of the bathroom with some decor placed in it....

Hall Bathroom - March 2010

I spent hours shopping for artwork to hang in the bathroom! In the end I just spray painted 2 cheap frames bright yellow and designed two prints on photoshop.

Hall Bathroom - March 2010

A room that was such a dark ugly space, is now so bright and cheerful! I love it. :)

Hall Bathroom - March 2010

You can view all our bathroom remodel photos by visiting my Flickr account!

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the clean and flush pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent job! bathroom looks so pure

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! It's hard to believe that's the same room as before. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the all white with the pops of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bathroom!!! terrific art:) so neat to see before and after.
    Very sorry you have to let go of your sweet house but, again, I look forward to the next project!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.