7.13.2011

VINTAGE SOFAS

I am so sick of looking at the same couches over and over. I look at the same stores and the same websites. Everything I love is so expensive. When I get back to Ohio I hope to hit some thrift stores in hope of finding a great vintage sofa. I may be lucky and find something awesome!
Design CrisisPink Vintage Couch
I find that vintage sofas are very comfy! Look how happy this little doggie is!
Bluish Orange
Vintage Couch
Enduring ArtsYellow Couch
Tara FerreiraFloral Sofa
2 Register GuardRound Vintage Sofa
The Rebirth of Freshyellow+couch

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I prefer vintage sofas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! I'm actually looking for a 1960s mod style couch now so these photos were very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.