3.29.2011

CAR FOR SNOWY DRIVING

I currently drive a 2002 Yellow Mustang that I love very very much. I have taken very good care of it and can't imagine NOT keeping it. The problem is Cody and I will be moving somewhere that we will require 4-Wheel Drive most of the year. Not sure if the Mustang will be worth keeping. I would love to keep it forever, but that means I will have to keep moving it around the country. Of course this is something I don't need to worry about yet, but I do love this car...
Subaru WRX

I would love to test drive one. I don't know much about Subaru's. I just know it would be fun to drive like my Mustang and it could handle driving in the snow. Read more about the Subaru Impreza {HERE}.

3 comments:

  1. My friend has a Subaru (we live in snowy Utah) she really likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in super snowy vermont and drive a Scion xA no problem. I used to have 3WD and found it worse in the snow than my scion. It seems like any time you actually need 4WD, in my experience means it's probably a day I should stay off the road.

    LOVE THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, That is a good point! People need to learn to stay off the road when its that bad! lol

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.