11.24.2009

Joining the Twilight Bandwagon

I hate to admit this.......

Twilight 1


But I guess I joined the "Twilight Bandwagon". I decided to rent the first movie the other night to see what the big deal was!! Well, I am sucked in now. I started reading the first book and I already went and saw New Moon. lol I don't like to read. It is rare for me to find something I can't sit down. With it being cold outside now and dark at 5pm, it is nice to crawl into bed with a book!

Twilight 3

Twilight 2

Twilight 4


Images are from Vanity Fair. I love photography and found these photos stunning.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw New Moon on Friday and absolutely loved it! I've read all the books and saw the first movie and can't wait to see the next! What beautiful photos - I love the jumping one! Nice blog - following you!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.