10.05.2009

Design Board - Office Makeover

Design board 1 ~ My Office Makeover

My Office Makeover Board
I still am in the early stages of designing the space. I have tons of ideas, but need to spend as little money as possible. I thought it would be fun to hang a fancy mirror in the room and paint a fun design all over the walls that would appear to look like wallpaper. Add some touches of chrome! I am feeling like Hello Kitty may be getting the boot. :(



Trying to pick the perfect shade of pink is becoming very hard for me. I think I have to many choices!!! This is what happens when you grab paint swatches every trip to Home Depot and Lowes. How about adding this new pendant lamp from IKEA above the desk..



First thing is to buy the zebra rug, and the rest will fall into place. :)

1 comment:

  1. That design looks great! I love all the pink! I love those shelves with the hot pink painted inside. The poster you designed is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.