6.24.2009

June 09

My New White Office

I decided to move my office into our guest bedroom. We plan to use my OLD office as a nursery when the time comes. The walls were painted white in the guest bedroom from when I thought I was going to do it in the "gun & love" theme. I like the white walls with all my "office stuff". Color might make it feel to busy. I have enough color with all my STUFF!




I still have the dirty & GROSS looking blinds as the window treatments. These were put up by the people that lived in our house before us, NOT ME. I hate blinds.



My new office is now only in a 10x10 room. I lost alot of space, but everything still seems to fit in the new room. I still have some more things to do in this room, so I am sure there will be more pictures of it in the future. :)

I decided to buy a MAC!

My Laptop that I have been using for close to 4 years now is getting sluggish. It doesn't run very well when I use photoshop! I am loving my new computer so far! I hope to design wonderful things with it. :)

I finally started to paint some of the trim on the back of our house. It needs so much work. Its been very hot here in Ohio the last few weeks. Its making it hard for me to want to go outside and paint.



All the paint is gone from water damage. I will be working on painting all this the rest of the summer I am sure. My husband is going to finally start putting the white siding on the back of the house.

Here is my cat Norman being cute!



I have spent alot of time this month trying to make my blog more organized and have a nicer look. I really appreciate everyone who stops by. Thank You! :)

jessie

3 comments:

  1. Excellent job on your office! That looks really, really good!!! The new computer fits in perfectly with it all too. Just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie! Hope you had a good holiday. I love your white desk! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peggy.

    The desk with all the hello kitty stuff on it was a thrift store find. I think I paid $30 for it. It needs painted, but doesn't look that bad. I think its from the 1950s or 1960s.

    The "desk" I use for my computer is a dining room table. I would like to get something nicer from IKEA someday, but the table is function for now. :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.