3.12.2009

March 09 (almost spring)

I saw this purse and had to buy it! I love the vintage picture printed on it. The quote on the purse is the story of my life.....


(I haven't decided if I am going to keep the purse or sell it.)

My main focus in March has been working on redoing my Pink Booth where I work. Here is what it looks like currently.....


The other focus is getting ideas together for the front yard landscaping! If you haven't seen my house in awhile, its now white instead of RED.




The tree in front of the fireplace is being cut down. It blocks the house to much and is hurting the roof.

I hate to cut it down, but its to big for where they planted it!! :(


I have actually asked someone I know to help me design all the landscaping. He is very good, and I am so not. I can do interior design, but not so good at landscaping!! lol Here is the house when we bought it....



I do miss the red house, but the white looks very nice. Here is a few images that are inspiring me! (To see more photos of the house in RED, click here!)






Of course, living in OHIO means no palm trees! :( My husband won't allow plastic pink flamingos either. I am also pretty sad about that.


First, before flamingos and pretty purple flowers, I plan to paint the window trim on the front of the house. I am open to any suggestions or ideas anyone may have for my landscaping. Red mulch, good idea or bad idea?

Thanks, happy spring!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jesse,
    So glad you're posting again! It's ben a LONG time! So I'm in the middle of a kitchen rehab here in SF and i just need to know- where did you get that fabulous kitchen backsplash tile? Up over my heads in making this house look decent!
    Cheers,
    Mod Diva

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.