10.09.2007

Living Room Video

Here is a movie that I made yesterday. Its not complete, but almost. It took me a few hours just to make this. I had so many pictures to go through. Let me know what you think. :) I think its fun to watch the changes in the living room. I made this video to put on my website for my business JD Design.



I will be adding more photos to the video of the living room DONE and decorated. I finally have the internet. Hopefully I will be able to post more, and catch up with everyones blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I loved the end with the shot of the inspiration board, and then seeing it translated in the space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am amazed at your computer skills. You are such an inspiration! I know your business is going to take off. I want to come work with you!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.