9.18.2007

The Home Rejuvenation Blog

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that Stan over on The Home Rejuvenation Blog is having everyone VOTE on their favorite Design Blogs!! I urge everyone to go check it out and vote. Should be fun and interesting to see who wins!!!! Here is the link ~ http://homerejuvenation.blogspot.com/2007/09/nominate-for-10-most-influential-design.html

By the way, I still don't have the internet, but I am connected on to a neighbors right now using my wireless laptop. :) I hope to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.